Jobs in Transport and Main Roads
So, why join us?
Imagine being challenged daily, given clear paths for professional training and career development and having the ability to transfer to some of the most beautiful regions in Australia.
You will be working for:
- an organisation that connects Queensland through integrated transport systems
- a department that contributes to the wellbeing of the larger community
- an employer that values your talent, skills and knowledge and encourages you to excel in your chosen field.
Transport and Main Roads adopts a variety of approaches when developing its people by using:
- induction programs
- training and development opportunities
- management and leadership programs tailored to different levels of staff
- paid tertiary study (subject to approval).
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamWe can offer you other benefits such as:
- a flexible 36.25-hour working week
- work and life balance including flexible work arrangements
- generous leave, including
- 4 weeks annual leave
- annual leave loading
- 2 weeks sick leave per year
- long-service leave after 7 years
- personal leave
- maternity and paternity leave
- generous superannuation (employer contribution of up to 12.75%)
- salary sacrificing.
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamWe offer a variety of roles including:
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamWe also offer positions to the next generation of workers, through employment programs for: