Returning after injury or sickness
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamReturning to work can be an important step in your recovery after an injury or sickness.
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamThe types of injuries and illnesses that can affect your ability to work include:
- physical injuries—like lacerations, fractures, burns, industrial deafness
- psychiatric or psychological disorders—stress or depression
- diseases—like cancer
- aggravation of a pre-existing condition.
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamGetting back to work can help you to regain an active lifestyle, build confidence and can also help to lower the emotional and financial strain that an injury or sickness can cause.
Injuries at work
If you have been injured at work, or because of your work, you may be eligible to claim benefits (or workers compensation payments) from WorkCover Queensland.
Read about the available.
Your return to work
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamIt is important to stay positive and keep in contact with your employer, GP and WorkCover Queensland (if an injury claim is involved).
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamUse these helpful tips to help make your return to work smoother:
- Give your employer updates of your recovery—this can help you feel less isolated from work.
- Talk to your GP about what you can do rather than what you can’t do.
- Maintain a routine through your week.
- Where possible, remain active.
- Talk to your family and friends about how they can help you recover.
- Keep positive.
- Work with your employer to see if you can come up with a return to work plan.