Time management strategies
Time management strategies are about identifying where you should focus your energy to achieve better results.
They can help you to get things done more efficiently to avoid work overload and stress.
Time management is a great professional developmentTrò chơi xổ số Việt Nam skill to have and it will help you throughout your career
There are many resources available that can help you improve your time management skills. Get help and advice by:
- searching online for professional or personal development tips
- enrolling in short courses or seminars
- talking to your manager or human resources department about training at work.
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamThere are 3 steps you can follow to become better at managing your time. Keep on top of things by finishing what you start, and reward yourself as you complete tasks.
Setting realistic and achievable goals will help you stay motivated and manage your time more efficiently. Work on long-, medium- and short-term goals.
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamSet goals that are SMART:
- Specific—think about what you will need to do.
- Measurable—can be checked and measured.
- Attainable—can be achieved within the time frame.
- Realistic—what you are willing and able to do.
- Timely—needs to be done now.
Read more about goal setting.
Take the time to list all the things that you need to get done. Sort this list from most important to least important. You should be honest and realistic when prioritising tasks to avoid overcommitting to something that may not be achievable within the time frame.
Your list of prioritised tasks will become your plan. You should revisit the plan regularly and make adjustments to it when needed.
By breaking larger tasks down into smaller, more manageable tasks you will find each task easier to keep track of and achieve. This will also help you to make better use of your time.