Rebates and financial assistance
All early childhood services charge fees which vary depending on the service provided.
Trò chơi xổ số Việt Nam and contact them to discuss their fees.
Please note: you will still need to pay fees on public holidays—talk to your provider if you have any concerns.
Queensland Government benefits
QKFS Plus Kindy Support
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamQKFS Plus Kindy Support is available to eligible families with a child enrolled in an approved kindergarten program.
The subsidy is provided directly to your service provider to reduce your out of pocket expenses (your provider must be an approved kindergarten program provider).
You will be eligible if you:
- hold a current Australian Government Health Care Card (or have a child who does)
- are a foster family with a current Australian Government Health Care Card
- hold a Department of Veterans’ Affairs Gold Card or White Card
- identify as being Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander (or have a child who does)
- have 3 or more children, of the same age, enrolled in the same year.
The subsidy can be claimed once only, even if you meet multiple criteria.
for more information.
Australian Government benefits
Child Care Subsidy
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamFrom 2 July 2018, one new Child Care Subsidy replaced the two previous child care payments (benefit and rebate). To learn more about the subsidy, please visit . The Child Care Subsidy will be paid directly to your approved child care providers to reduce the fees you pay.
Additional Child Care Subsidy
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamThe is a top up payment in addition to the and provides additional assistance to families and children facing barriers in accessing child care. The Additional Child Care Subsidy has four elements:
- Child Wellbeing
- Temporary Financial Hardship
- Transition to Work