National quality standards
National Quality Framework
The (NQF) regulates most early childhood education and care services in Australia.
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamIt applies to kindergarten, long day care, outside school hours care and family day care services.
The NQF aims to improve:
- the quality and consistency of education and care across Australia
- program delivery in the areas that affect a child’s learning and development.
- the Education and Care Services National Law and Education and Care Services National Regulations
- to help educators deliver quality learning programs
- for educators
- more educators working with children (see )
- a to monitor consistency
- the .
National Quality Standard
The (which is part of the NQF) includes a quality rating systemTrò chơi xổ số Việt Nam for each service. It will help you make informed choices about what service is best for your child.
You can find ratings online and compare services: