Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamYou should identify any special support requirements a student may have before they start their course. They may need particular services to successfully complete it.
There are standards that define registered training organisations' (RTO) responsibilities in relation to access and equity, and associated management systems.
See the .
Language, literacy and numeracy support
The Australian Government offers support to adults for the development of language, literacy and numeracy skills:
- – provides training for eligible people whose skills are below the level considered necessary to secure sustainable employment or pursue further education and training.
- – provides free English language courses to eligible migrants and humanitarian entrants.
Students with disability
Under the Australian Government's Disability Discrimination Act 1992Trò chơi xổ số Việt Nam, you must ensure, as far as practical, that people with disability are treated equally to the rest of the community.
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamThe guidelines for making will help you meet your obligations.
Skills Disability Support
Trò chơi xổ số Việt Nam helps public and private RTOs support eligible learners with disability.
To be eligible, RTOs must be an approved with the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training and learners must be undertaking a government subsidised program. There is no charge to you or the learner to use this service.
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamSkills Disability Support provides:
- assistive technology (equipment and/or software), and training in its use for learners and RTO staff
- support people for learners (such as Auslan interpreters or note takers)
- assessment of learner educational support needs.
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamSupport is based on individual requirements and will vary.
For more information email SkillsDisabilitySupport@desbt.qld.gov.au.