Assessing students as competent
To assess the competency of students in vocational education and training (VET), assessors must:
- have specific qualifications
- hold relevant competencies and skills in the area being assessed
- continually develop their skills and knowledge.
The relevant requirements for all registered training organisations operating in Queensland are defined in the .
See the following:
- Part 2 (initial registration)—
- Part 3 (continuing registration)—.
Read a of the VET Quality Framework and the Australian Quality Training Framework standards.
Professional development for assessors
You can search for professional development events and resourcesTrò chơi xổ số Việt Nam that can help further your skills and knowledge.