Guidance and career counselling
Guidance officers play a vital role in helping all students and their families get the most out of their school years. They help with career planning, but can also provide advice about support programs and access to helpful resources.
- provide guidance and counselling services to students and their families to help guide students' personal and social development
- identify individual's barriers to learning and help plan support programs
- provide advice about education and career pathways, and can help define and coordinate a career pathway.
to make an appointment with the guidance officer.
Find out about different careers:
- —a joint initiative of the Australian, state and territory governments. It includes an extensive resource centre and career planner. You can build a profile of yourself, leading to suggested career paths.
- —allows you to build a profile of yourself and create a career path report.
- —(Australian Government)
Read more about choosing a career.
Most high schools provide students with the opportunity to participate in .
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamWork experience:
- helps you to gain a better understanding of the work environment and what employers expect of their workers
- provides you with the opportunity to explore possible career options including non-gender stereotyped occupations
- can build confidence and increase your motivation to continue study and/or undertake further training.
Trò chơi xổ số Việt Nam to find more information about work experience programs.
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamThe industry areas listed below provide structured work experience programs for students: