Non-teaching roles in state schools
State school teachers are supported by non-teaching staff in roles such as teacher aides, administration and facilities management.
Non-teaching roles are categorised as either entry level or promotional non-teaching positions.
Entry level non-teaching positions
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamExamples of entry level non-teaching positions in state schools include:
- administrative officers
- science operations officers
- teacher aides (see below)
- agricultural assistants
- schools officers (grounds and facilities)
Teacher aides support teaching and learning in Queensland state schools and work closely with teachers to:
- develop and obtain resources
- set up and operate equipment
- complete administrative tasks
- supervise students
- participate in teacher activities under the direction of teachers.
Find out more about the .
Advertised promotional non-teaching positions
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamAdvertised promotional non-teaching positions in state schools include:
- business services managers
- therapy roles.
Find a vacancy
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamYou can find entry level vacancies on individual school websites—search the to find website details.
Advertised promotional non-teaching positions for state schools can be found on the .
For recruitment enquiries please phone 13 QGOV (13 74 68) or contact your nearest and schools for more information about local vacancies.