Learn about boards
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamQueensland Government boards play an important role in providing leadership, direction and advice to help shape Queensland in many ways.
There are more than 300 government boards in Queensland with various roles and functions, such as:
- boards that oversee hospital and health services;
- committees that advise Ministers on industry issues;
- tribunals that resolve disputes;
- foundations that administer donations for medical research; and
- professional registration boards.
The objectives, roles and responsibilities of these bodies vary and are often defined by legislation.
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamYou can find out more about government boards, their membership and what they do through the .
To find out more about what it means to be a board member, explore our guide for members of Queensland Government Boards, .