Year of Outback Tourism comes to the Ekka
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamThe Queensland Government Precinct at the Ekka was a great success, with more than 64,400 attendees stopping by to discover the untouched beauty of Queensland’s Outback and all it has to offer.
The Year of Outback Tourism display encouraged visitors to explore spectacular images of outback destinations, events and attractions—giving people the ability to plan their journeys through the outback. Visitors were immersed in the experiences with the use of digital touch screens, augmented reality experiences and the option to get a photo with a ‘real’ dinosaur.
The precinct featured 19 interactive displays from 13 departments across the Queensland Government. With hands-on activities and fun workshops and demonstrations, there was something for everyone and plenty to see and do.
Trò chơi xổ số Việt NamHere are just some of the other exciting activities visitors could experience:
- explore the precinct as a junior police officer
- meet a producer and learn about agriculture production
- write a message or draw a picture for a rural or remote school
- sample some of Queensland’s delicious produce
- pick up a vintage Queensland tourism poster
- take an up-close look inside an ambulance and compare it to a heritage ambulance
- roll up your sleeves and try your luck at the 3D holographic fishing game
- have your photo taken in your ideal outback holiday setting
- meet the dog squad as they demonstrate how they keep our prisons safe
- learn safety travel tips for your journey to the outback
- test your quad bike safety knowledge
- understand the importance of connecting with community.